Based in White Plains, New York
Press / Business contact:
Miasma Caves is an pacifist rogue-like game focused on exploration and discovery. The story follows Lesath, a bookish dragon girl who has taken up the family business of treasure hunting to help reinvigorate her village, Radiant Ridge. As Lesath, you venture into the caves, looking for treasures while avoiding the natural environmental dangers. There are many secrets hidden in the caves and treasures that you can appraise to learn about the lore of the treasure and the world. A day of adventuring ends with you bringing back your treasures to town to sell so you can resupply, upgrade the village, and catch up with the locals before you head back to the caves to get even deeper!
Windy Games is a game studio located in White Plains, NY. We are currently developing our first game, Miasma Caves, a cave diving treasure hunting game for PC. Follow its progress on our Development Blog and Twitter. Our goal at Windy Games is to create experiences that challenge players to learn and continually improve themselves. We believe that every game we create should make the player feel as though they've expanded their capabilities, whether in the digital world or the real one.
Early Access Trailer YouTube
Alpha Gameplay Video YouTube
There are far more images available for Windy Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Boston Festival of Indie Games - Digital Showcase" - Cambridge MA, September, 2018
- "@PLAY NYC: Miasma Caves: Journey as the dragon girl Lesath through dark caves and thrilling dangers"
- Tai, Nerdier Tides
- "Spotlight: Miasma Caves"
- Jacob Wood, Indie Hangover
- "Miasma Caves – Digging For Treasure and Dodging Cave-Ins"
- Robert N. Adams, TechRaptor
- "Hands on with Miasma Caves at Play NYC"
- Beast Gamer Kuma, Kumazoku Entertainment
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Game Designer / Director
Tom Brooks II